The recruitment process is as follows:
- The need for an employee is expressed by a demand through a formal request by management , along with a detailed job description and required competencies.
- The demand is then followed up by the HR department starting with its database of potential candidates.
- The most adequate profiles are considered and candidates are interviewed by the recruitment personnel.
- Selected candidates are interviewed by the relevant director in order to identify technical competencies.
- A recruitment evaluation is done to select the best profile.
- The approved candidate signs a contract with the HR department.
- This is followed by an induction phase, during which the new employee is introduced to his team and to the working environment.